Terms and Conditions 2017/18
- All parents are required to complete a Registration Form prior to enrolling their child with Top Tip Tuition.
- All parents will be provided with a copy of the Terms and Conditions to be agreed prior to registering their child with Top Tip Tuition.
- To ensure their safety and well-being, pupils must conduct themselves in a disciplined manner whilst taking part in lessons and during playtimes.
- Teachers cannot accept responsibility for any valuable or articles lost on the premises.
- Top Tip Tuition has the right to substitute a teacher at any time due to absence through sickness or other. When possible, notice will be given. All substitute teachers will hold a DBS check.
- Half Terms may vary in length.
- Pupils may be photographed or filmed for promotional use. Completion of the Registration Form will give consent to, or decline this action.
Payment Arrangements for After School Lessons, Study Weeks, Workshops and Saturday Classes
- All term dates, fees due and balances to be paid are shown in the Statement of Account provided for each pupil. Statements are sent by email and updated each time a new payment is made.
- After School and Saturday fees are due at the first session of each new Half Term. Bank Transfer, cash and cheques are accepted. NOTE: CHEQUES WILL ONLY BE ACCEPTED AT THE FIRST SESSIONS FROM 10TH SEPTEMBER 2016. Cheques should be made payable to Carrie Millard.
- Study Week fees/Workshop fees are due at the first session. Bank Transfer and cash only are accepted. No cheques.
- A non-returnable deposit is required to secure a place on any of the Study Sessions. Once this is received your child’s place will be confirmed in writing.
- In the event of absence, FEES ARE NON RETURNABLE. Any work will be sent home, or pupils will have the option to attend a different session by arrangement.
- In the event a cheque is returned ‘unpaid’ an additional charge of £4 per transaction will be made.
- In the event that fees are still not collected 3 weeks after they become due, a Late Payment fee of £20 will be levied for each week they remain unpaid thereafter.
- In the event of repeated Late Payments, Top Tip Tuition reserves the right to withdraw a child’s place.
Notice Periods for After School Classes/Saturday Classes/Study Weeks/Workshops/Twilight Sessions
- After School Classes. A child’s place will be allocated for the whole of the academic year. Three weeks’ written notice is required before withdrawing a pupil from After School Classes. If written notice is not received, a full half term’s fee will be charged in lieu of notice. (Note: Half Terms may vary in length.)
- Saturday Classes. A child’s place will be allocated for the whole of the Summer Term. Three weeks’ written notice is required before withdrawing a pupil from Saturday Classes. If written notice is not received, a full half term’s fee will be charged in lieu of notice.
- Easter/Summer/Twilight Sessions/Workshops. A child’s place will be allocated for the total days within each set of study sessions/workshop. 48 Hours written notice is required before withdrawing a pupil from Easter and/or Summer Study Weeks and/or Twilight Sessions and/or Workshops. If written notice is not received within the period, the full cost will become payable.
- Top Tip Tuition is unable to hold a child’s place in the event they leave and wish to return at a later date.